Tuesday, June 22, 2010

REEL TRANSFORMATION MINISTRIES

I am in the process of filling out the paperwork for an Alternative Ministry called Reel Transformation Ministries. I am still looking for my right and perfect church, as well as other employment. Right now I'm living off of savings....God is so good!

This alternative ministry would allow me to do workshops and teach classes under the name of my ministry and receive tax deductible contributions. This is an interesting and long process. I have to file an Article of Incoporation with the state, create Bylaws and have a board of trustees. I also have to submit a proposal to the Association of Unity Churches to get approved and get a letter of recommendation from my Regional Representative. The deadline for submitting to the Association is August, but it wouldn't be approved until January of next year. Who knows where I'll be by then....I may not even be in this state. I may be working in my new church, and then I probably would have to put this alternative ministry on hold. But I feel drawn to go ahead for now, so we shall see what happens. Hopefully by January my book will finally be done and published.

I hestitate to even put this here on my blog, as potential congregations will come here to check out my blog. Please know that this is an example of living in the moment and trusting the flow of Divine Order. I would like nothing better than to be in a church working full time, and yet until then I must move forward to create...and this feels like fun. It may turn out to lead nowhere...and it may end up being something awesome. Who knows? God does.

No comments: