Monday, May 14, 2012

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel

It seems really great movies seem to be harder and harder to find. I had to travel to the next town to see this film. Then I had to laugh because the theater was filled with OLD people. I am considered a Senior Citizen, but I felt like a babe in that packed theater. When the film was over the theater erupted with applause and I immediately turned to the person next to me and said, "I want to see it again." This film is definitely worth traveling to wherever you need to go to see this film.

The movie is filled with wonderful lines. One of my favorites is, "Everything always turns out all right in the end; so if it's not all right it isn't yet the end."

This is a short entry as I'm very busy, but just wanted to make sure this movie recommendation got out there...if you can...go see this film!

No comments: