Friday, November 28, 2008

NEVERENDING THANKSGIVING

Yesterday was Thanksgiving and as many others did, I spent the day with friends, ate lots of food, and thought about the ways in which I am grateful. I also wrote my first blog. I just love this new technology! I guess it isn’t quite that new, but since I’m just getting on board it is new for me.

In the past I have sent out letters of gratitude to my friends letting them know how thankful I was that they were a part of my life. I didn’t do that this year. I’ve been preoccupied with finding a job, I guess. However, thanksgiving and gratitude doesn’t just happen one day a year. One can be thankful any day, and in fact it can be and should be never ending.
So, on this day after Thanksgiving, I am thankful for all of my friends and their never ending support.

I have lots of friends and I won’t list them all here, except Peggy, because she has her own blog and you might want to check her out: at http://joy-us.blogspot.com/ Thank you Peggy for being there whenever I need you and for including me as a part of your family. I love that I get to be “Aunt Cindy” to your granddaughter Kaitlyn. God has truly given me the sister I always wanted.

But to all of my friends, and my family too…way too numerous to mention…I thank each of you for always loving me, for supporting me, and for seeing me at my best even when I’m not. My love and gratitude for each of you is vast and never ending. Thank you, thank you, thank you…

No comments: